Sunday, June 10, 2018

Rain, rain go away! and some clusters to share!


We've been without internet due to storms on Friday night and last night.....big old nasty buggers, too.   We found dead birds in our driveway - the wind was howling for quite a while.   The storm last night just hovered above us for  hours...started around 8 pm and was still going at 4am.  One of our CT's at TDC  lives across the river in Iowa.....they had tornados and hail, so I won't complain too much - but that is why I wasn't around.    To make up for that, I have two clusters for you tonight - one from Chrissy and the other from Jenni.   and no...my dang new glasses did NOT come in yet...and I have appointments in Madison all day tomorrow and Wednesday....hoping they come in on Monday so we can pick them up on Turesday.   It's going to be a busy week!     Be sure to stop by The Hatchery and check out my new collection   "For the Love of Summer" - bundled up for just $10 - separates are $2 each.   I also have a bunch of retiring products...and will be adding more to the Going, Going, GONE section soon!  Have a great night!



Just click on the images to download - see you tomorrow! - - Kim

12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lovely, thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenni and Chrissy. Both are great. Thanks for your time and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There, I don't know if it is just me, but I don't seem to be able to find a link for the second cluster ??? I have opened the first file to see if it was included, but it is not there either?? I have tried opening in Firefox and Google. I will try again later :) They are both very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO lovely! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still unable to download this beautiful cluster :( Thank you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DGBELL is one of the top environmental test chamber manufactures and battery testing equipment suppliers, we focus on test chambers 15+ years, providing test equipment at better price than other test chamber suppliers. All test chambers are for sale at factory price. rain spray test environmental chamber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!