Friday, May 18, 2018

Weeds B Gone and a cluster for you!


Eric went out and weeded for me today - since I can't right now....and things are looking spiffy again.   Have I mentioned what a great guy he is?    Posting early cuz we are both worn out.   I was in here taping off the bathroom counter.   Last year I completely "remodeled" our main bathroom....and got it all done except the countertop.   Got a brand new sink and fixtures put in already.....and I'm using Rustoleum Stone Spray to complete my project.   I've had such great results with it before..and it IS a beach theme :)  Hoping it looks like sand!       Tonight I have a lovely freebie from Chrissy to share with you - made with Everyday Stories - The Beach.   Have a great weekend!



Just click on the image to download - see you tomorrow! - - Kim

12 comments:

  1. As always, so lovely, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty! Thank you to all of you who make your fresh designs available for us to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, this is so lovely, just like a day at the beach. Love all the colors you incorporated in this as well. Thanks so much. Kim, I'm sure you are busy, and hope the dizzy spells have subsided now. Don't over do it. I'm sure the bath will be beautiful when you complete this task. Eric you are a GEM!!! As always Kim, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, as always ... and enjoy the regular moments ... like the sandy bathroom! ah! you're blessed to have a wonderful partner to rely on and walk this path together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blues and beiges look so pretty together. Thank you Chrissy and Kim. You are both talented. You are indeed blessed to have someone to share this journey with, "for better or worse". So glad you feel like tackling your bathroom project. Best of luck. Hope it turns out just as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this lovely freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kim for the lovely cluster! I just love the beachy feel of this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. kitty paw pipe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dzięki zawartości olejków eterycznych maskują nieprzyjemną woń papierosów.
    aplikator do kulek smakowych

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ever so for your article. Much thanks again.aplikator do kulek smakowych

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!