Thursday, May 17, 2018

Everyday Stories - The Beach - brand new this week & a gorgeous cluster to share


Yep, I'm still here.....been going thru some major bouts of dizziness, pretty much all caused from medications that I am on, darn it - - I can walk about 10 feet, and the dizziness hits, hits hard....and I have to grab onto whatever is close so I don't topple over.   I can handle that part.   It's the "mini-blackouts" that get me.    I will lose my entire train of thought.  Whatever I was walking to do - even as simple as going to the bathroom is gone....and I have to concentrate like crazy to try to remember what I wanted to do.   Makes it rough when you are cooking or designing, lol - but at least when designing I'm not trying to walk.   I have a stool out in the kitchen now so that I can sit and cook rather than stand, and that helps.   The things ya gotta do to get by, right?   Anyway.....I am enjoying the wonderful weather after all the wetness, altho I am NOT crazy about this pollen count - - when you have lung cancer  you need clean air.   CLEAN, lol - ah well.     I did manage to get a collection done, and another one is almost finished.  I really enjoy this series I'm working with, hope you do, too!  This one is Everyday Stories - The Beach - - and is exactly what it says it is.   I really messed up my template for posting, too - -sorry about that.  Layouts can be seen with the products, tho, and there are some gorgeous ones to see!  I have a wonderful cluster from Jenni tonight to share with you, made with Everyday Stories - The Beach of course.  .and thanks so much as always for caring!  Happy Scrapping! - - Kim



Just click on the image to download - see you tomorrow! - - Kim

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, thank you for sharing it with us. I hope your body is able to adjust to your medications so the dizziness doesn't last the entire time you are taking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to finally hear something from you. The side effects are always horrible it seems. I hope they subside for you. Prayers sent up to help you along this step in your battle Kim. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update. Hope side effects improve quickly. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kim for sharing. I am glad to hear from you. I was a little worried that meds had hit harder than usual. Keep fighting. Thank you Jenni for lovely cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, as always ... was so happy to receive your recent newsletter with the update. i don't know where you find the strength! this is my first stop every morning ... looking for news. you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. just keep fighting! and yes, i'm changing the subject ... love this Everyday series because, let's face it .. that's all we really want. having a wonderful every day and appreciating every moment. and .. KEEP FIGHTING THE BEAST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cluster Jenni. Beautiful collection Kim. I don't know how you do it but was glad to get this update to know what is going on. I hope your body adjusts to the meds very soon. Keep the faith, praying for you. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those gorgeous elements-the wooden fish are adorable! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very nice to hear from you again. This is the worst allergy season I've ever experienced so I have a sense of what you might be going through. I'll be happy when all the blooming pollinating slow down just a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!