Sunday, January 14, 2018

A Whatchagot Cookin'? cluster from Chrissy tonight!

Cold, blustery day - lots of fluffy white snow that didnt' stick around....so we watched football all afternoon.  I ended up having to take a nap around halftime of the Vikings/NO game...and just watched the highlights...what a win!  Reminds me of the hail mary passes Aaron Rodgers like to toss around :)   Hope you all had a  great weekend....I feel like making some popcorn and watching a movie now that I'm rested up!  Meanwhile, I have this lovely cluster that Chrissy made to share with you using Whatchagot Cookin'? - just $10 for the entire HUGE collection in my shop at The Digichick!



Just click on the image above to download!  See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Chrissy.I love everything about this one - colors, arrangement and all the elements. Thanks so much. Kim, enjoy the movie and relax. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Love the little spices, the pineapple, flowers and other elements. Very nice arrangement Chrissy. Thanks Kim for your creativeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely kitchen cluster. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!