Wednesday, September 27, 2017

So sorry!


SO......somehow what I see in the program I compose posts in and what actually gets posted are sometimes wrong - add in a touch of chemo brain fog, and you get a messed up situation.  I could have SWORN that I gave this cluster out the very first night that Indian Summer released - and it shows that in my program, however, on the blog - it's a different one.   Somehow, one got lost, and for that I apologize - to all of you as well as Anita, who probably thinks I am insane right about now.  So..posting it now, and hopefully - all is right with the world.  For now.  Till the next time it happens.....
 


Just click on the image to download.   - Kim

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all the beautiful goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you .. this is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I have age-related foggy moments, so I completely identified with you! Thanks for another beautiful kit and all these gorgeous extras!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the fabulous clusters. The kit is absolutely gorgeous. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!