Saturday, March 11, 2017

Turn back those clocks tonight - and a Milestones cluster to share!


Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......didn't even hit 25 today!    It's supposed to warm up by Wednesday, but not before a snowstorm coming late Sunday night.....and into our travel time Monday morning to Lacrosse.  Doesn't that just figure?  We're hoping that as usual, the weatherman is WRONG :)   Lots accomplished today tho - working on a new collection and making some planters for some new houseplants I got the other day.  Got a heck of a deal  - I order almost all my plants from Santa Rosa Gardens in California, and they were having a 65% off houseplants sale with free shipping.  you CAN NOT beat that!  Plus, they come right to your door, lol - - so I'm working on a burlap and seashell planter for the bathroom for the arrowhead plants I got...they are streaked with a pale pink....there isnt' any pink in our bathroom, but hey...the plants will look good :)     So.....don't forget to turn back  your clocks tonight - - darker in the mornings for a while again!   BUT - sunshine later in the afternoon again :)     Tonight I have another beautiful cluster piece to share with you from Chrissy, made with Milestones - one sale until Monday night at The Digichick.
 


Just click on the image to download - see you tomorrow! - Kim

4 comments:

  1. Be sure to turn your clocks ahead an hour, Kim! You "spring ahead in spring" and "fall back in fall". That's the only way I remember it! :) Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us! You are one of my absolutely favorite designers! I love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cluster as usual! Wish I could send you some warmer weather Kim! Thanks for all the lovely gifts you so generously give to us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!