Friday, March 10, 2017

TGIF and a wonderful Milestones cluster to share tonight!


TGIF again...and it didn't get here soon enough :)  I am a jittery wound up mess right now, lol - these steroids make focusing on ANYTHING next to impossible - but I'm trying.   They want me to finish out the prescription, which means I take them until Monday...at which time I shall crash and burn, I'm quite sure.   Sleep is eluding me at the moment!  But...no headaches.   and  - this entire week, it's been a beautiful drive to Lacrosse....Bald Eagles soaring everywhere or watching the great Mississippi from a tree branch.   I love this area....especially for this reason!    I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)   Tonight I have a beautiful cluster that Jenni put together using my new collection, Milestones to share.    Hope you can find a great use for it!
 


Just click on the image to download - see you tomorrow! - Kim

6 comments:

  1. Jenni, this is lovely indeed! Thanks so much. Kim, TGIF for you dear. Enjoy the weekend, and as always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything with those printer's blocks in them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, lovely as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just go home from a weekend away and seeing this wonderful word art. Thank you Jenni and Kim. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!