Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A wonderful Eclectic Country Charm frame cluster to share!

Well, progress again - I've got the new paint color cut in around everything in the bathroom!  I'm loving it already - its a sandy beach type color...and against the new bright white ceilings - well.  Can you say awesome?  So far - so good!  One of these days it will be finished.  *I hope*  :)   Tonight I have the last cluster made with Eclectic Country Charm - this great frame cluster was made by Jenni to share with you this evening!  



The image above is linked to its direct download.    Sneak Peek tomorrow!   Kim

6 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for this great cluster - with our busy lives we all need a reminder to make time for who and what is really important to us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to make time to say thank you for everything you so generously give to us. You have such talent and such a giving spirit. So thank you again to the designer and your team for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stuff is amazing! However, this one speaks to my soul~ Just a county girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!