Thursday, October 15, 2015

Reminiscence, New this week - and some catchup clusters :)

Hello again everyone!   This week I have a new collection titled Reminiscence - perfect for everyday and autumn scrapping .  Deep, warm and rich in color and tone, its filled with all sorted of goodies for scrapping your memories, and is on sale now for 30% off in my shop at The Digichick.  I have some awesome clusters to go with it, too - starting today with one from Anita.   After that are a couple of clusters made with 13 Rue de Toussaint that got lost in last weeks shuffle - sorry about that !   So be sure to stop back, I'll be posting each night again :)


and a little inspiration!








Aren't those gorgeous?  I love my Creative Team!





The images above are linked to their direct downloads.  See you tomorrow! -Kim

13 comments:

  1. HI, Kim! The new collection is marvelous! I'm gonna have to get this one!
    The second "Rue" cluster is giving a 404 error.
    Thanks for all the wonderful freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what's up with that second one, Jules...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, your talent for creating clusters is amazing and endless. I enjoy each and every one of them. This one is just beautiful. Kim, thanks so much for the shares. The new kit is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment :)

      Delete
  5. Hello and Thank you for the lovely Family cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!