Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sale ends tonight - and a frame cluster to share

Another hazy day, and we are back to hot and sticky....might rain tomorrow they say!  I gave up trying to figure it all out a couple weeks ago :)   Spent most of the day working on one thing or another....went for a long walk with Eric...and thought before I go shower up I better post this before I forget!     I put together this frame cluster to share with you using my new release A Little Bit Country - on sale until midnight (along with my new template pack) for 30% off in my shop at The Digichick!





Hope everyone had a great weekend!  See you tomorrow!  -Kim

2 comments:

  1. Kim, this is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for all the lovely kits you create and your shares as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous .. thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!