Friday, June 5, 2015

The Hatchery Summer cluster to share!

A gorgeous day here, overcast, but the temps were perfect....got some more odd jobs done out there, and finished up a project - I was 'gluing' stones, pebbles, colorful beads, shells - to this big old ugly green plastic pot....holds 3 gallons of soil, so its not too small.....using silicone caulking (waterproof).   I hated the ugly green showing at the top and bottom, so I painted some cool black and white stripes in those area's..and man oh man...I now have a show stopper!  I love it :)   You guys do know I love summer, right??? After all, I was born on the first day of summer...so its a natural kinda deal :)    Speaking of summer.....have you checked out the Hatchery yet?  My products are in the image below..and tonight I have another wonderful cluster that Anita made with them to share with you!      oh, and in case you didn't notice - this months Use It All Challenge mini matches my Hatchery products!   You can check that out in the TDC forum by clicking on the image in the right sidebar here - it will take you right to it!


The image is linked to your direct download. I have more, so come on back...and have a wonderful sunny and fun weekend! - Kim

1 comment:

  1. Anita, this is delightful! Thanks for the share Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!