Thursday, June 4, 2015

New products in The Hatchery & an awesome frame cluster to share tonight!

Hey everybody!    This week I have a whole bunch of products - we've restocked The Hatchery at The Digichick!   A fresh new palette, loads of packs to choose from from the designers...including nine from me :)  Get one, or get them all in a bundle...the value is outstanding :)  I have 3 different themes to mine that all revolve around Summer.  Element packs, papers, and extra goodies are all there, and best of all they mix and match with all the other products in The Hatchery!


and a little inspiration!








Aren't those fun and fabulous?  And of course I have some awesome clusters to share with you, too!   Anita made this first one using my products in The Hatchery!

The image is linked to your direct download. More to come, stay tuned! - Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!