Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happiness Is . . . cluster to share!

A little late tonight - Eric took me for a wonderful drive along the river tonight and we stopped for ice cream (it's my birthday).....it was SO relaxing!      Tonight, I have a cluster I put together using my new collection Happiness Is . . .  to share with you.  The collection will be on sale for 30% off until midnight tonight, so there is still some time to pick it up at a great price!


The image above is linked to your direct download. I have two more great pieces to share with you, so be sure to stop back in the next couple of days!  -Kim

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! Thank you for this beautiful cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kim! Ice Cream is ALWAYS a good choice. Thanks for the wonderful freebie!!

    Sent twice 'cause 1st didn't include my name..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending a very Happy Birthday. I am a big fan your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, hope the year ahead is everything you could want it to be .. Happy Birthday :) Sounds like you have had a good one so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another beautiful download that matches Happiness Is.

    I truly love the design mix of stamps and elements that add an artsy aura to any layout. That is what I love about your designs because they are truly versatile and definitely professionally designed. Keep up your fantastic works. My Happy Birthday wishes goes with you continuously. My eldest daughter Donna was also born on the 21st. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!