Monday, April 27, 2015

Always & Forever cluster to share tonight!

Stiff, sore.....good golly - WHY?  LOLOL.....maybe because I've spent a few months on my behind, and went full bore into weeding and changing out perennial beds....man oh man.  You would think I would know better by now, right?   HA!  yeah, right.   At least I got TONS done!   New lumber coming tomorrow for the deck project - things are looking good around Kimeric Kamp!

Tonight I have a wonderful piece from Anita to share with you that she made using my latest collection,  Always & Forever.  I have more, too!  Be sure to stop back!


 The image is  linked to your direct download.  See you tomorrow!  -Kim

4 comments:

  1. Anita this is lovely and so delicate looking. Kim, I'm sure all your efforts from planting and weeding will be beautiful in just a few weeks. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for this lovely cluster...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!