Thursday, April 24, 2014

By the Sea - New this week :) and an awesome QP/cluster combo!

It's been rather nice here in Wisconsin for a change!  Rainy now...but above zero for the most part - and all that sunshine this past weekend was such a treat!  I'm just itching to get outside and get to work!     Meanwhile - - work goes on....and this week, I have a sweet collection to show you - By the Sea.  Filled with gorgeous papers and beachy elements and all sorts of other goodies the collection (and the separates) are on sale now thru Sunday for 30% off :)


and a little inspiration!








Awesome layouts from my oh so awesome team!   Tonight I have an absolutely beautiful quick page and cluster set that Anita made to share with you using this new collection!  The image below is linked to your direct download.  Stay tuned - I have more gorgeous goodies coming your way through out the weekend!  -Kim

8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!