Friday, April 25, 2014

By the Sea cluster :)

Another beautiful day here in southwest Wisconsin - things are drying up nicely after a few days of rain - and even tho its going to be cooler this weekend, I'll be outside - diggin' around in the dirt, having fun!  Hope where ever you may be, you have a wonderful weekend, too!  Tonight I have another beautiful piece that Anita made to share with you using my new release, By the Sea.   The collection and its separates will be on sale thru Sunday at midnight for 30% off :)
 




The image above is linked to your direct download :)  See you tomorrow! -Kim

6 comments:

  1. very nice - I love ocean elements - thanks for the cluster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this great cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim, you are always so generous with your freebies. That is why I love to get your kits as well as the fact that I love your designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sea cluster, thank you for sharing it with us all. -Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!