Thursday, July 18, 2013

Creative Soul cluster :)

I'm rather in love with this new collection.  I'm not exactly sure why - - but I spose each one is a 'favorite' - -   there are times  though when one gets me more than other ones.   No reason, but this one makes me smile.    Creative Soul is a gorgeous collection of artsy stuff that is perfect for scrapping just about anything!    It's on sale now thru Sunday at midnight for 30% off in my shop at the Digichick.   AND - - yep - - Anita has been busy as always.    She makes the most beautiful clusters!!  Tonight's is no exception :)

 
Here is one of Anita's first layouts she did, simply to express herself.  I love it :)
 
 
She is truly a Creative Soul :)
 
 
Enjoy!  The image is linked to your direct download :)  -Kim
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout and beautiful cluster. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cluster! You have the most beautiful clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a splendid kit! Love the art. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!