Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sneakin' in one more for the night :)

Just me again, LOL!   I have so many terrific clusters to share with you - - gotta take advantage of the time before the celebration ends tomorrow evening!   This gorgeous cluster comes from Jenni using one of my new collection, Life Is Good.    All my products are on sale thru Monday at midnight for 40% off.  There are also several kits in the Chick Blitz section at the Digichick for just $2 each!  Don't miss out :)

 
 
The image is linked to your direct download!  Enjoy - - and I'll be back with more tomorrow!  -Kim
 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Wow!!!Soooooooooo Wow!!!
    It's very delicate and sooooo gorgeous!!!
    Thank you soooo much!
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your work and layouts. What an amazing designer you are. Hopefully I am not posting this twice, as I tried to post once before and messed. I just joined the digital scrappin world a couple weeks ago and this weekend has been amazing. So glad I was introduced to your work. I will be visiting often. You have me motivated!!

    Thanks for all the freebies too!
    Your amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent a small fortune in your shop this weekend - just discovered you as a designer and LOVE your work! Thanks so much for all the freebies to go with all the kits I just bought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Thank you for all the lovely clusters...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do such lovely clusters. you can sneak another one in any hour of the day or night. thanks C

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you all enjoy these - we enjoy making them!! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Tuesday's Guest Freebies. I also shared it with 1,630 followers of my Pinterest Free Digital Scrapbook Board. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/05/tuesdays-guest-freebies-kimeric.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!