Sunday, May 5, 2013

Life Is Good cluster :)

Yep, I'm back again!  and now that I figured out our sale at the Digichick ends MONDAY at midnight, its even better!  Lots of time to shop yet :)  So...I'll just keep on posting these gorgeous clusters my gals made to share with you!  This next one is from Anita, using one of my new collections Life Is Good.  Enjoy!!  All my schtuffs are still on sale for 40% off, too :)


 
 

 
The image is linked to your direct download :)   See  you in a while!  -Kim
 



1 comment:

  1. I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Tuesday's Guest Freebies. I also shared it with 1,630 followers of my Pinterest Free Digital Scrapbook Board. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/05/tuesdays-guest-freebies-kimeric.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!