Saturday, February 2, 2013

Call On Me cluster

Hope you are all having a nice weekend!  Still cold here, and we got another couple of inches of snow last night....but we take Groundhog day seriously around here, and no shadow today....SO - an early spring!  At least I hope so.  In the meantime, lets scrap!   Anita made some wonderful clusters using my latest release "Call On Me".   Here is another one of her beauties for you :)  Call On Me is on sale at the Digichick thru Sunday night at midnight for 30% off.

The image is linked to your direct download - Enjoy!  Happy Scrapping :) -Kim



  1. Thank you very much! I love your clusters

  2. Oh my gosh, these last two are the most beautiful of all! I feel guilty getting such gorgeous stuff for free! Oops, I didn't say that.

  3. These clusters are so nice. Great job you do. Thank you. Blessings to all who design these.

  4. Your freebies just get better and better! Awesome. Thanks a bunch


Thanks for stopping by!