Sunday, June 24, 2012

Big News!!!


That's right!  My designs are now available at the brand spankin' new {scrapflower}!  Both of my shops offer exclusive product - meaning that what you see at either the Digichick or at {scrapflower} is in that store only, and can't be found anywhere else.  I'm hoping this doesn't confuse anyone, and it will be up to me to make sure I keep a good eye on what goes where :)   It took a wee bit of time to get the shop set up and running....bumps and glitches along the way, but this morning we went live, and its looking beautiful!  There are still a few problems....people are having trouble registering, and the admin is looking into those problems as I type this.  Hopefully, everyone will get taken care of :)

So..I have a few products to show you!  Images are linked to {scrapflower}, go take a peek!





 

There are Grand Opening games and things going on in the forums...so be sure to stop in!
Thanks for peekin' in today!  -Kim


1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow mesh you added "to the fullest".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!