Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Scarborough Fair frame cluster to share with you tonight!


Another beautiful day....I did find some time to get outside and clean up a few spots....there is just not enough time in the day!   I had other things to do inside...but since it shouldn't rain for a bit, I think I'll be able to get back out there.  meanwhile - in the kitchen....pretty much everything is DONE :)  I need to get some photo's to share, tho...IF I can get Eric to break out his camera (I don't know how to use it, or I would..and we still don't use cellphones, lol!).  Hope your weekend was wonderful!    Tonight I have a fantastic frame cluster that Jenni made with Scarborough Fair to share with you!
 


Just click on the image to download - See you tomorrow! - Kim

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!