Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Two clusters made with The Journey to share tonight!


Just TWO more treatments....and I don't have to go back to Lacrosse until April 11th for a recheck.   What will I do with all that time???  (can you hear me chuckling here?  it's almost evil....lolol!)    A beautiful day today, too - almost 60 degrees, sunny.....just a great day.  Hope yours was as well!   Tonight I have TWO clusters for you - both from Janet!  and both made with The Journey :)  Enjoy :)




Just click on the image to download - one more to go! see you tomorrow! - Kim

5 comments:

  1. Janet, both clusters are lovely indeed. Thank you, and Kim, as always, thank you for the share. A safe journey tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you both for these lovely clusters. Great clustering Janet. I especially like your choice of elements and wordstrip (message) in the second one. Kim, I'm so glad that this portion of your journey (radiation) will soon be over. Best of luck in all you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!