Monday, June 20, 2016

An Unforgettable cluster from Jenni - sale ends tonight!

A beautiful Monday - as far as Monday's go, that is!  Got the shopping done - checked out the aftermath of Rendezvous on the island in Prairie....did a walk thru of the park along the Mississippi...drove on over the bridge to Iowa to see the sights in Marquette...came home, and got to work!  Just made another batch of hummingbird juice...we have so many around here this year, they are going thru it like crazy - and we don't want them to find another source :)  It's almost time for $2 Tuesday - so posting quicklike here!   Tonight's cluster is from Jenni - made with my new collection, Unforgettable - on sale until midnight tonight!



Just click on the image to download!   More coming your way!  - Kim

6 comments:

  1. Jenni, a beautiful passage. Thank you, and Kim, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cluster. Thanks you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for the beautiful cluster! And Kim I know exactly what you mean about feeding the hummingbirds! I left for two weeks and filled all three feeders to the top....luckily only one was bone dry when I got home! They all got changed yesterday too! I think I have about five visiting regularly now and am hoping that they increase in the next couple weeks! I have one feeder right outside the window that I sit by most of the day so I can see them all day long! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cluster! Thank you! Please check some layouts I've made with your freebies at my instagram @claudiaayan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!