Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sky Blue PInk cluster :)

Nope, I didn't forget!  This time I have a frame cluster I made to share with you using my new collection, Sky Blue Pink.  It's on sale thru midnight tonight for 30% off, along with Chai (Life) - a pagekit for those of the Jewish Faith, or those needing this to scrap memories!    Don't forget to check out the Clearing out the Cobwebs sale we have going on, too :)  Lots of great savings to be had on retiring kits, over 300 in all!  Mine start on page 10 :)  That sale runs thru the 9th.

 
 
 
I'll be back tomorrow - still have a couple clusters stashed away!  See you then :)  -Kim
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful cluster! Purchased the SKP collection yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous!!! Awesome job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim. Thanks again for all the gorgeous clusters! As I said before, they just keep getting more and more beautiful.
    juno
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!