Monday, October 7, 2013

Clearing out the Cobwebs sale & Chai cluster!

So have you checked out our retirement sale at the Digichick??  over 300 products at rock bottom prices are in that category - and once the sale is over, they are GONE!   Come on over and take a look - you might just find something you have needed, or something you missed out on before :)

Tonight I have another wonderful cluster that Marla made using Chai (Life).  I admit to not knowing a lot about the Jewish faith, other than attending a Bar Mitzvah - - but the more I do these type kits, the more I learn, and its fascinating!    I've had some wonderful comments on it - and hopefully there will be more coming your way.    These are very "specialized" and not for everyone - but since scrapbooking covers those from every walk of life, I believe they are needed.  If you have a use for this one, which is just beautiful - - Enjoy!
 
 
 
Have a great night - see you tomorrow!  -Kim
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!