Friday, November 8, 2019

Autumn Song, a Freebie, and Inspiration!

Kimeric Kreations "Autumn Song" is now available at MyMemories!

Here is what Kim had to say about this colorful collection upon its initial release:

This week I have an awesome fall collection - Autumn Song.  Filled with gorgeous color, texture, and an overall autumn feel - its great for not only seasonal scrapping, but everyday scrapping, too!

We totally agree!  This collection is full of vibrant color, unique pumpkins and flowers, pinecones, and lots of elements to use in a variety of ways!

Save 30% on individual products, but your Best Value, as always, is the deeply discount Collection!


Look at these unusual pumpkins!  Awesome! This gift was created for you by Creative Team Member, Jenni! Click on the image below to be taken to the store for download.


Need inspiration?  We've got it for you!!


See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :-) I just wanted to let you know that last two blog entries do not lead to a freebie in the store. It just opens the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for your lovely freebie. I would love to get my freebies listed on the CREATIVE BUSY BEE I Have listed it numerous times and written her but it they never get posted. My blog is all freebies. http://naesdezines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to get my blog listed to, but haven't been on here, I have free wordart and clusters. I will go check out your blog Nae. my blog is http://donnasdigitalcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!