Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Goodnight Moon cluster from Anita tonight!

Well, the new drugs in my system kicked in and are also kicking my behind!  WOW.....this reminds me of when I had my first chemo...weak as a kitten, losing weight....only wanting to sleep, sick to my stomach, no appetite......ugh.   Needless to say I didn't cook or bake today....after sleeping 12 hours last night, I got up for an hour, Eric made me some plain toast.....which made me kinda queasy....and then I went back to bed until 430pm.  Trying to stay awake for a bit here....but it's a losing battle!  They told me it can be rough - they weren't kidding.  On the better side of things?  I'm hoping this means it's working :)   Tonight I have a beautiful cluster that Anita made with Goodnight Moon to share with you!


Just click on the image above to download!  See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Anita, I love the lace pattern behind your other elements. Very delicate and yet it ties it all together. Beautiful colors and the moon is just lovely in this one. Wonderful wording as well. You have an amazing talent dear. Thank you so much. Kim, I guess there is only a couple of things to say, Good Night - Sweet Dreams, and as always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anita. This is lovely as usual. Love the doily in the background for the cluster. Kim, this too shall pass, and hopefully with the needed results of being tumor free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup les clusters sont magnifiques. Merci de votre partage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!