Thursday, November 30, 2017

Tis The Season to Sparkle - new this week, the December template, and a gorgeous cluster!


It continues to stay in the 50's here in Wisconsin - so sunny, the sunsets are spectacular!  We are NOT complaining one little bit....but you don't want to tell me there is no such thing as climate change.  I will argue that one with you for hours or as long as it takes (I love a good arguement!)   That being said, it's difficult to get into the winter spirit so to speak.....no snow, no icicles,  we don't put up a tree for a couple of weeks yet.....and I don't start my baking until mid December!   Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I have always gone overboard decorating.....last year we didn't do a darn thing except turn the lights on this miniature tree we have.....too sick to do otherwise.   This year...we are bringing everything out, and Eric promised to help :)  YAY for that!    Hope your season is going great so far!    This week I have a new collection for the season - - Tis The Season to Sparkle. It's filled with all sorts of winter goodies in one of my favorite winter palettes.  Best of all -  It's on sale now for 30% off at The Digichick - and as always, I have some gorgeous clusters to share that were made with it, too - Tonight's is from Jenni :)   I'm also including the new template for December!
 

and a little inspiration!


Aren't those gorgeous layouts?  



Just click on the images to download. Sneak Peek tomorrow!  -Kim

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!