Friday, November 17, 2017

It was baking day for me - and a cluster duo from Olga tonight!


I spent most of today doing something I haven't done in a while - baking :)  I am NOT the worlds best baker by any means - but I'm no slouch either!   Made a loaf of bread and some rolls (using yeast - you know, the yummy kind) , some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and some of our favorite chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter filling and peanut butter buttercream frosting.  Of course, I had to sample everything - and I declare them all edible :)  Had to make extra sure on the cupcakes, took two of those to make up my mind :)   Not bad for a nasty drizzly day!       Tonight I have a cluster duo that Olga made using Land That I Love to share with you :)
 


Just click on the image to download. See you tomorrow!  -Kim

4 comments:

  1. Olga, these are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much. Kim, your baking day sounds wonderful. I bet the house smells delicious. Enjoy your goodies. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are unique and wonderful. Thank you so much Olga. Lovely items to work with from Kim. Kim, my mouth is literally watering reading about the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and the yeast rolls and bread. Can you tell I love anything warm and delicious--especially bread and cookies! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!