Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A Treasures of the Heart QP from Anita tonight!


My appointment in Lacrosse went well - everything is still stable, and the DNA testing on my original tumor is now complete.   I have the "code" number written down, it's in the other room...but there IS a specific treatment for my genetic coded DNA - which I can start if/when I become unstable again.   That's good news!   I will begin clinical trials in December - they'll call me with set up times...and I have another MRI and CT scans on Dec. 18th.   It's always something :)  Anyway - pleased with my results today!   I have the final freebie made with Treasures of the Heart to share with you tonight - a beautiful quick page from Anita.  New Releases coming soon!
 


Just click on the image to download. See you tomorrow!  -Kim

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful QP Anita. So glad Kim you have something to smile about today. Thanks for sharing this lovely collection. And thanks for sharing about your life. You are an inspiration to many, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news, glad to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great News! It is a good day fro your beautiful Smile creation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a cancer survivor (Breast Cancer), know that you are in my heart, thank you for all the gorgeous freebies, cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!