Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween everyone! A Neutral Zone frame cluster and the November template tonight......


Happy Halloween everyone!  Even if you don't celebrate, it's hard not to enjoy the looks of anticipation on little kids faces on this day - unfortunately, we don't get any kids up here on the hill, at least we haven't in almost 10 years up here, but of course we have a bowl of candy for Just In Case (otherwise known as Eric)  - filled with our favorites, of course!  Only problem is, my very favorite fall candy are those Brach's pumpkins - which are solid sugar  - and now taste like metallic crapola to me and I do love me some candy corn.  Been a couple years since I've had any, and still can't...but I CAN have me some Reese's cups :)  Therefore, we have LOTS of them :)  Hope your night is a good one!    I have an awesome frame cluster to share with you tonight that Jenni made with The Neutral Zone...and the new November template (which will NOT be on the FB page until later tonight!).....enjoy :)
 



Just click on the image to download. See you tomorrow!  -Kim

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!