Saturday, September 23, 2017

An Indian Summer frame cluster from Jenni tonight!


Still tired, but stayed inside all day - we hit 94 here with 75% humidity - broken temperature records both yesterday AND today.   We need rain!    Air con is on, so I have tator tot casserole ready for the oven as long as it won't heat up the kitchen too much.  I love me some tator tot casserole - and since my taste buds just got fried again, anything I can eat is a plus, right?   RIGHT :)  Hope your weekend is going great!   Tonight I have a beautiful cluster to share with you from Jenni, made with Indian Summer of course!
 


Just click on the image to download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

11 comments:

  1. Nicely done Jenni. Pumpkin everything in the food department. Thanks so much. Kim, your dinner sounds delish and your temps are really odd for Autumn in your part of the country. Enjoy it now. Snow will be arriving soon enough. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cluster, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cluster, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenni, perhaps you are a pumpkin spice lover also. Thanks Kim for this beautiful collection. Crazy weather up there but hot in the south also-just quite as hot as you have. Air conditioner a must. Hope your casserole tasted good for you. Have a great weekend all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one makes me feel so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is one of my favorites! Sums up my daughter all in one! She even has a sweater almost identical to this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. http://620a9b7c8dc06.site123.me/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!