Tuesday, September 19, 2017

$2 Tuesday until midnight tonight & an adorable Remember Me cluster to share tonight.


Long day in Lacrosse - the first day of a chemo cycle always is.  You get more "drugs" on the first day - at least in my treatment.  However, they are antinausea drugs and steroids, which really help - so I won't complain.  Just worn out from a very very long day :)  Hope your Tuesday was a good one - speaking of which, $2 Tuesday sales continue thru midnight tonight at The Digichick!

Tonight I have an adorable cluster that Olga made using Remember Me to share with you.  Sneak Peek tomorrow!



Just click on the image to download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cluster. Thank you to both of you. Get some much-needed rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga, this is lovely indeed. Love all the colors you chose for this arrangement. Kim, so happy you are home safe and sound. Do get some much needed rest, and as always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Olga, this is beautiful. Hope you will be feeling OK with these new drugs on board. You are a strong person. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how much I love the charms and realistic bling you all do! A few of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so terrific for some of my genealogy pages! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!