Friday, July 14, 2017

A Night Out cluster from Jenni to share tonight!


Spent today working like crazy on too many different things, and in the middle of it all had to leave and go get groceries for both us and Eric's Mom - - but at least we get the weekend to ourselves, and I can get outside for a couple days before most of my gardening ends for the year - unless i wear pants and long sleeves outside, not to mention a straw type hat to keep the sun away from me, I can't be outside after chemo starts again dang it all.   ah well.   it's beautiful out there, and I plan on working my buns off to keep it that way as much as possible :)   Hope your weekend plans are awesome, and that you get to enjoy the time!     Tonight I have a cluster that Jenni made using my new release A Night Out to share with you - - hope you can use it!
 


Just click on the image to download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!