Friday, March 3, 2017

A gorgeous Hello Spring cluster to share tonight


TGIF, right?   Another week down for me....3 and 1/2 to go :)  Hopefully, I can relax for a while after that...and I sure am looking forward to doing just that this weekend!  We stopped at Eric's Mom's apartment  on the way home today, as her new furniture was going to be delivered.  We got all that set up (she is SO tickled with it!)  and I weatherproofed a door that was letting one heck of a draft in - - we picked up a few things and got home around 530 pm.  Just happy to be here....and after I post this it's time to eat something, watch something, and SLEEP.  I have learned to LOVE sleeping lately!    So - tonight I have a gorgeous cluster that Jenni made to share with you using Hello Spring (on sale in The Hatchery now!).  Have an awesome weekend everyone!
 



Just click on the images to download - see you tomorrow! - Kim

6 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love it! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, another great cluster! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Jennie--and Kim. Thank you so much--I love it! Hope you both have a great weekend and Kim that you get some rest and sleep to recover from your treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, thanks for this one so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Köszönöm szépen. Nagyon kedves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!