Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Just Smile cluster to share tonight


Well, the weekend is over...and it was absolutely gorgeous outside :)  I enjoyed every minute of it...and ordered some spring plants today in anticipation of true spring when it arrives.  I can't wait to get outside again and dig in the dirt!  I start radiation this next week - I go for xrays on Wednesday, and then every day at 11:20 am for 5 weeks - in Lacrosse.  It's going to be lots of travelling - an hour and a half each way...all for a 15 minute treatment.  Unfortunately, they don't have the set up needed around here to do it...so we travel.  Again!  Did I tell you guys my 'hair' is a quarter of an inch long now?  LOL - I have this fuzzy deep dark brown hairdo - like a little boys buzz cut from the 50's.  My brothers sported one like this every summer for years.  BUT - growth is good, and there is NO white hairs in this little head of hair...it's all dark brown!  YAY! I'm told that since I'm getting a very low dose of radiation to my head since it's a preventative measure - I should NOT lose what growth I have...so I'm looking forward to spring for that reason, too :)  No more stocking caps :)   Hope your weekend was a great one - - tonight I have another cluster made with Just Smile - a perfect kit collection for everyday scrapping!  It's on sale, too :)
 



Just click on the images to download - see you tomorrow! - Kim

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. Hope all goes well with the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is lovely. The "quote" is wonderful. You did a beautiful job on this one. Safe travels back and forth for your treatments, and as always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also wishing you safe travels for your radiation treatments. I'm glad to you had a beautiful spring-like weekend. Spring brings new beginnings and I pray it does for you and perfect healing. Thanks for the cluster and the meaningful message. I appreciate your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. Hope all goes well with the next round.a3trading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!