Sunday, December 18, 2016

A Jingle All the Way cluster from Anita tonight!


We never got above zero today temperature wise....and its windy out there.  Wind chills of -15 most of the day....the low tonight is -9 with the wind still blowing.   SO GLAD we don't have to go anywhere until Tuesday - and the high on Tuesday is supposed to be 30 :)  I can deal with that!    Watched a frigid football game - Packers beat the Bears in the last couple of seconds today - I was afraid they were going to lose it, or go into overtime - - but I was wrong.  I like admitting I was wrong on that one!     Hope your weekend was warm and wonderful!  Tonight I have a wonderful cluster from Anita to share with you - made with Jingle All the Way - on sale until Monday at midnight at The Digichick!
 


Just click on the image to download - more to come! - Kim

9 comments:

  1. Anita, this is adorable. This put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it.
    Thanks so much - Happy Holidays. Kim, as always, thank you for the share, and a very Merry Christmas to you and all the CTs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, is this perfect or what? Wow, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Anita, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Anita, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci beaucoup, j'aime beaucoup ce que vous faites . amicalement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so super cute!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. vraiment magnifique, grand talent merci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!