Friday, November 4, 2016

November template and a Bush Hollow Road cluster to share!


This habit of falling asleep during prime posting hours kinda sucks, doesn't it?   Sorry 'bout it, everyone...but I just plain can't help it.   I spose I could post in the middle of the night, too.  what the heck, right?     So last night I did that...with the new template for November to share over on the FB page only.   Tonight you get it here, plus I have a whole bunch of awesome clusters to share yet with Bush Hollow Road, with tonight's being from Chrissy!




Just click on the images to download! Lots more to come - I'll try to post at a reasonable time.

 - Kim

3 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is beautiful. I love the colors you chose for this cluster. Kim, thank you for the template as well, and for all the wonderful shares.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!