Friday, September 30, 2016

A gorgeous Fall Fest quick page tonight and the October template!

Hey everyone!   The DSD celebration at the Digichick continues - - everything in my shop is 45% off, and I have a dozen kits in the Chick Blitz for just $2 each!   I am posting the new template for October in just a bit on the FB page, but will include that here for you tonight ( it matches my new set in the shop this week!, and comes in psd, tiff, png and .page files)...along with this gorgeous quick page that Erika made with Fall Fest to share!







 Just click on the images to download!  Have a great night! - Kim

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to make us this on this very busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quick page is gorgeous! I literally spoke out loud and said, "wow" without realizing it. I love this new collection too, and put Fall Fest instantly on the KK "must have" vs. "wish list";) Thank you so much for sharing this qp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!