Sunday, August 21, 2016

A beautiful cluster from Jenni tonight!


A gorgeous day here....and a perfect ending to our weekend!  Things are drying up a bit...and somehow I got myself back on track.  I hate that "there is something I should be doing" feeling...only to find out that it didn't need doing in the first place and I worried half a day over absolutely nothing.   At least I figured out what it was before I drove myself nutso.  Well, more nutso than usual that is!    Tonight I have a wonderful cluster that Jenni made using my new collection Memorykeeping: Vintage to share with you!  The collection will remain on sale until midnight tomorrow!
 


Isn't that a beauty?  Just click on the image to download!   See you tomorrow! - Kim

5 comments:

  1. Jenni, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! Thank you so very much, and Kim, you have some amazing creators displaying your scrap kits. Thank YOU for this beautiful share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO Much For Sharing Your Awesome Art Work LOve it :)xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!