Thursday, June 2, 2016

New products in The Hatchery - Summer Destinations - June template, and a wonderful cluster to share tonight!

It's time to restock The Hatchery, the quarterly mix & match at The Digichick!  I've got a dozen new packs, available as separates or in one big old bundle for HUGE savings!  I focused on summer, and places you might see, or do things in :)   And I have freebies - the new template for June, and a stunning cluster from Kaye - using my new Summer Destinations products!

and a little inspiration!

Aren't those fun and fabulous?  I love my Creative Team!

Just click on the images to download!  See you tomorrow! - Kim


  1. Kaye, this is wonderful. I've got some fishing fellas to display with it as well. Thanks so much and Kim, thank you for the share.

  2. Thank you - Kat

  3. These are fabulous! Thanks so much!

  4. Awesome! Thanks so much!

  5. I think this is my favorite kit of yours to date Kim, the animals are wonderfully done. Thanks to you and Kaye for this cutie. :)

  6. I am all about a good template, and the cluster frame - perfect for a little scrappy-poo of life in our log home! Thank you :)


Thanks for stopping by!