Saturday, June 4, 2016

Free entertainment, lol - and a graffiti cluster to share

More hummingbird wars today - man.  There is this one little guy, bright green back, ruby throat, white belly, with black....who thinks he owns all the feeders.  He lets the little females drink all they want...but let another dude come along - lol - and they get chased away in a hurry.  I love the little chirp noises they make when they are....arguing :)   Yes, I am easily entertained :)  Had to come back in tho, because another storm came up.  It just now stopped raining, and we have bright sunshine again.  I should go out and check for a rainbow!    Hope your Saturday was awesome!  Tonight I have a wonderful graffiti cluster that Chrissy made with Summer Destinations to share with you!  You can find the new products in The Hatchery.


Just click on the image to download!  Watch out for hummingbirds! See you tomorrow! - Kim

7 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is adorable! Beautiful color combination too. Thanks so much, and Kim, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying your accounts of the hummingbird activity! My favorite time is watching the parents teaching the youngsters how to dive and swoop!
    Thank you so much for the beautiful kits you offer. I really appreciate the free clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IPTV in some form, though it seems likely that studios are pushing harder for IPTV because it will inevitably free them from the current paradigm which has them forced to deal with middle-men in the form of digital cable providers. iptv uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Information, I really appreciated with it, This is fine to read and valuable pro potential, I really bookmark it, pro broaden read. Appreciation pro sharing. I like it. Health

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!