Thursday, May 12, 2016

Blue Willow - new this week at The Digichick and a gorgeous cluster to share tonight

This week I have a new collection, inspired by an online friend and fellow scrapper.  When you get to be our ages, you definitely remember Blue Willow dishes!  We either had supper each night on some of those plates, or Currier and Ives.    My grandma had a full set of Blue Willow that she kept on her hutch....it was the "company dinnerware" :)  Such beautiful intricate patterns..and gorgeous shades of blue!   The collection is loaded with beautiful papers and elements along with lots of extra's, and is on sale for 30% off until next Monday at midnight.    As always, I have some wonderful clusters to share.   Tonight I have one that Anita made using this new collection - it will be the last one from her for a while, as she is having surgery tomorrow (Friday)  and needs time to recover.  Anita, my dear friend.....here's to a speedy recovery and all the things we've talked over will happen before you know it.    Love you my friend!



and a little inspiration!








Beautiful work from a lovely bunch of ladies :)

The image above is linked to its direct download. More gorgeous pieces are coming your way, so be sure to stop back in over the weekend!  - Kim

9 comments:

  1. Anita, this is absolutely stunning. I do hope your recovery from surgery is quick and without any problems. I certainly will miss your lovely creations. Get Well Wishes from me to you. Kim, thanks so much for this lovely share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both Kim and Anita. Here's wishing Anita a complete recovery from her surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Anita! Have a speedy recovery with no complications. Will miss your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cluster! I wish you a speedy recovery Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cluster and fantastic kit! Had to purchase since my grandmother used Blue Willow as her daily set - resulting in tea cups with no handles after 30 years. lol Wishing Anita a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!