Monday, March 7, 2016

A Creative Spring frame cluster to share tonight :)

Another beautiful day here in good old Wisconsin - the snow is gone again...and everything is beginning to show signs of life once again :)  For a Monday, it wasn't too shabby!  Tonight, I have a wonderful cluster to share from Jenni - made with my new products in The Hatchery.

The image above is linked to its direct download - two more clusters coming! - Kim


  1. Jenni, this is such a lovely Easter cluster. Thank you so much, and Kim thank you for the share.

  2. Love the soft watercolours and the bunny is just too cute. Thank you

  3. A warm Spring HELLO from Florida! I want to take a moment and tell you HOW MUCH I appreciate the generosity, the beauty & versatility of ALL the clusters you share on this blog. I dont post much (here or galleries)because my style is not traditional and I scrap mostly 4x6 and 3x4 for documenting in my LIFE album. That being said, may I suggest you consider in future kits frames and borders specifically designed for those sizes (as this thick frame for example, s overwhelming when placed on a 4x6.). Also, would you ever consider having a tutorial (on your blog or thru the digiChick) on the approach to creating beautiful clusters from any kit's elements? I'd like to become better at doing it by seeing/reading bow an expert approaches the creative process. Thank you - and wishing you continued creativity throughout 2016.


Thanks for stopping by!