Friday, February 19, 2016

A Be Still frame cluster to share tonight!

With winds roaring thru here all day today at about 40 mph - I couldn't open the darned windows.  It was 54 degrees out there, too!   So much of the snow melted already that the yard is once again a lake...all brown and yucky.  I keep telling myself it won't be long before it dries up a bit and turns green again :)    Hope your Friday was a good one!   Tonight I have a beautiful frame cluster from Erika, a newer member of my Creative Team to share with you.  She made it with my new collection, Be Still.

The image above is linked to its direct download - see you tomorow...have a great weekend!   -  Kim


  1. Erika, this is lovely. Beautiful bouquets. Kim, thanks so much for the share.

  2. Hello and Thank you for this lovely frame cluster...

  3. Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :-)

  4. Beautiful frame ~ thank you!


Thanks for stopping by!