Saturday, January 9, 2016

In the News banner cluster to share tonight!

Soup was awesome!   Perfect for cold wet days.   We did end up getting a dusting of snow today....and its getting cold.  REALLY cold.  Like below zero cold.   Will be the first time this year!  Luckily is only going to last a couple of days.   Since I will NOT go outside when its this cold...I spent the day working on all kinds of stuff - running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  I did see that once...a headless chicken - when I was a kid on my Grandpa's farm.   Trust me when I say that is what I looked like today - the movement part, not the headless part :)  I have a dozen things halfway done, and hopefully will get them finished up tomorrow!     Tonight I have another wonderful cluster to share with you from Anita - made with the new collection In The News, on sale at TDC until tomorrow night at midnight!

The image above is linked to its direct download. More to come!  -Kim


  1. Anita, what a lovely gift of little quotes wrapped into a cluster. How you come up with these little creations is beyond me, but, I'm happy to see them. Thanks so much. And Kim, thanks so much for the share.

    1. I always love your wonderful comments :) Thank you so much, and I'm glad you enjoy the freebies so much :)

  2. Michelle in VermontJanuary 11, 2016 at 7:45 AM

    Thank you for another great collection :)


Thanks for stopping by!