Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sale ending tonight, and A Boys World frame cluster to share!

Hey everyone - hope your weekend was a good one!   Gearing up for more storms here..and hoping beyond belief that the torrential rain and hail along with heavy winds stays north of us...most of my summer flowers are just coming into full bloom...and hail and heavy wind just won't do!   Just in case, Eric went around and took photos today - I still need to upload them, but he did get some great images of our awesome veggie box and some of the planters I worked on, so stay tuned to see those later this week :)   Anyhow....I'm here to post a cluster for you - and I have one I put together to share with you using my new release A Boys World tonight.  The new collection will be on sale until midnight tonight - still time to grab it while its on sale if you had thought about picking it up!



 The image above is linked to its direct download.  I have a couple more, so be sure to stop on back in the next few days (altho the links never expire here!) -Kim

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Kit. Love your work as always. Thank you for all the great generous freebies to match. Will have lots of fun playing with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is such a fun kit to have. Thank you for the shares as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute frame cluster! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the great word art quote

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!