Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Little Bit Country - new this week! and....some freebies :)

Lots to show you tonight - new FB template is up (and I'll include it here)....and the new Use It All Challenge is up at TDC - the mini for the challenge matches this weeks New Release!  I'll link you up for that, too :)    So...since there is lots to put in here, I'll keep this short and sweet.  This week's collection features burlap and lace, two of my favorite things to craft with, and I love the soft country look  - so this turned out perfectly :)  It's on sale now until Sunday in my shop at The Digichick for 30% off.


and a little inspiration!







Beautiful pages :)   I also have a template pack this week!



The new Facebook template matches the Pieced Papers template pack.....you can grab this one by clicking on the image!  The download includes .page, PSD, TIFF and PNG files :)



The new UIA Challenge mini matches the new collection - you can grab it from the post in the forum (you will have to go thru the shop to grab it)....




The image above is linked to your direct download.  If you find sometime over this weekend, stop on back - lots more to come :)-Kim

3 comments:

  1. Love the mini July Use it all but the store was really a pain and I gave up. Thank you for your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for your contribution to the monthly downloads at the Daily Digi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!