Friday, June 12, 2015

Absolutely Amazing! cluster to share tonight

RAIN.   Lots and lots of rain, and we sure needed it!  I hate seeing the yard turn brown so early in the season :)  It's basically back to gorgeous green again today....its been raining off and on all day - sun isn't supposed to shine until next Tuesday!   After temps in the 90's for a couple days, highs in the 60's are a welcome break.   I did notice something - probably that pesky rabbit I've seen hopping around here, ate all the leaves of one of my pepper plants  - the booger.  Left me with a stem.  I have 12 bell pepper plants - well, eleven and one stick now -  and they all have buds on them , and i saw some blooms on the tomato plants already!  Looks to be a good harvest this far so good.  Anything is better than last years dismal crop!   Hope where ever you are the weather is nice, or at least something that helps out :)    Tonight I have another beautiful piece from Anita to share with you - made with my new collection (on sale!)  Absolutely Amazing.

The image above is linked to your direct download.  Lots more to come!  -Kim


  1. Anita, this is beautiful! Thank you both so much for this share. Have a great weekend.

  2. Thank you so much, your work is amazing!!


Thanks for stopping by!